You are not here
Get the new 30-day Travel Pass bundled with 100MB at $45 now! You can continue to stay connected while you travel to even more places. Simply activate the service 1 day before you travel.
Also, enjoy a discounted pay-per-use rate of $0.45/MB even when you exceed the 100MB bundle.
- No Bill Shock - With the Network Lock feature, you no longer have to worry about roaming on non-preferred networks.
- More Affordable - With the Travel Pass, pay just a fixed amount of $45 for 100MB of data.
- Convenience - Activate the service just 1 day before you travel
Mode of activations
- Dial *100# while overseas
- Dial *7626 in Singapore or SMS *7626 to 3333 while overseas (Roaming SMS charges apply)
- Online via My Account
- Download My Singtel app > Roaming
Below is the full list of countries covered:
|Anguilla||Cable & Wireless|
|Antigua & Barbuda||Cable & Wireless|
|Austria||T-Mobile (LTE) & A1 Telekom|
|Bangladesh||Airtel & Banglalink (Orascom Telecom)|
|Barbados||Cable & Wireless|
|Belgium||Belgacom (Proximus) (LTE)|
|Brazil||Claro (LTE) & TIM BRASIL|
|Bulgaria||M-Tel GSM (Mobiltel)|
|Cambodia||Cellcard (CamGSM) & Viettel (Metfone)|
|Canada||Bell Mobility (LTE) & Telus (LTE)|
|Cayman Islands||Cable & Wireless|
|China||China Mobile (LTE) and China Unicom|
|Cote d Ivoire (Ivory Coast)||MTN Cote d'Ivoire|
|Czech Republic||Telefonica O2 (LTE)|
|Denmark||Telia Danmark & TDC Mobil|
|Dominica||Cable & Wireless|
|El Salvador||CTE Telecom|
|Fiji||Digicel (LTE) & Vodafone|
|France||Orange (LTE) and Bouygues (LTE) & SFR|
|Germany||Telekom Deutschland (LTE)|
|Grenada||Cable & Wireless|
|Hong Kong||CSL (LTE) & HKT (PCCW) (LTE)|
|India||Bharti Airtel (LTE)|
|Israel||Pelephone (LTE) and Cellcom (LTE)|
|Italy||WIND and TIM Italia|
|Jamaica||Cable & Wireless|
|Japan||Softbank Mobile (LTE) & NTT DoCoMo (LTE)|
|Jersey||Jersey Telecom (LTE)|
|Kyrgyzstan||Sky Mobile (Beeline)|
|Laos||Lao Telecom & VimpelCom (Beeline)|
|Mexico||Telcel & Movistar (Telefonica Moviles) & Iusacell|
|Mongolia||Unitel & MobiCom|
|Montserrat||Cable & Wireless|
|Myanmar||Ooredoo and MPT|
|New Zealand||Spark NZ (LTE) & Two degrees|
|Pakistan||Warid Telecom & Mobilink
|Panama||Cable & Wireless|
|Papua New Guinea||Bemobile|
|Philippines||Globe Telecom (LTE)|
|Russia||VimpelCom (Beeline) (LTE)|
|Saudi Arabia||Saudi Telecom Company (STC) and Mobily (LTE)|
|Slovak Republic||Slovak Telecom|
|South Africa||Vodacom (LTE)|
|South Korea||SK Telecom (LTE)|
|Spain||Telefonica (Movistar) (LTE)|
|St. Kitts and Nevis||Cable & Wireless|
|St. Lucia||Cable & Wireless|
|St. Vincent||Cable & Wireless|
|Taiwan||Taiwan Mobile (LTE)|
|Turks and Caicos||Cable & Wireless|
|Turkey||Turkcell & AVEA|
|United Kingdom||Everything Everywhere (LTE) & Telefonica O2|
|United Arab Emirates||Etisalat|
|USA#||AT&T (LTE) and T-Mobile (LTE)|
#Click here for the destinations covered under USA.
What are the pre-requisites to subscribe for DataRoam Saver 30 - day Travel Pass?
You must have either an AutoRoam or Pay-As-U-Roam service and GPRS service.
You should not have the following plans
a) DataRoam Saver monthly
b) EasyData Roam
When is the earliest that I can subscribe to a DataRoam Saver 30 - day Travel Pass?
You can subscribe up to 7 days in advance.
When will the DataRoam Saver 30 - day Travel Pass be activated if I subscribed today?
It will be activated tomorrow. For e.g. If you subscribe on 23 Oct, it will only be activated on 24 Oct.
How will I be charged if I have used up my 100MB data bundle?
Excess data beyond the 100MB data bundle on preferred network will be chargeable at $0.45/MB.
How will I be charged if I do not use it on the preferred networks?
Network lock will be activated therefore you will not be able to use data on non-preferred network. However, if you decide to disable network lock and use data, you will be chargeable at prevailing data roaming rates.
Note: If you have turn off Network Lock before, you will have to manually turn on to be protected.
What happens if I subscribe to DataRoam Saver 30 - day Travel Pass in the middle of my bill cycle? Will it be subjected to pro-ration?
This plan is independent of the bill cycle. Hence your subscription and your bundled data will not be pro-rated.
What happens if I transfer my plan to someone else?
The service will be available to the transferee (Customer B). The transferee follows transferor’s (Customer A) tenure.
I have a DRS Daily plan and DataRoam Saver 30 – day Travel Pass. What is the data knock off sequence?
Data will be knocked off from DRS daily plan first, followed by DataRoam Saver 30 – day Travel Pass.
When will usage alerts be sent?
Usage alerts will be sent when data has been used up by
Can I have 2 DataRoam Saver 30 – day Travel Pass plans at any one time?
No, you are not able to.
When can I buy another DataRoam Saver 30 – day Travel Pass after my current plan expires?
The earliest you can buy is 1 day after your current plan expires. For e.g. your plan expires on 31 Oct. The earliest you can buy a new plan is on 2 Nov.
Singtel Mobile Singapore Pte Ltd (“Singtel Mobile”) Terms and Conditions for DataRoam Saver 30-day Travel Pass (“Travel Pass”)
- To subscribe for Travel Pass, you will need to have:
• AutoRoam or Pay-as-U-Roam subscription; and
• GPRS service
- Travel Pass is not available for customers who are on the following plans:
• EasyData Roam
• DataRoam Saver (Monthly) plans
- Travel Pass can only be used in selected countries (“Approved Destinations”), a list of which is available at Singtel Mobile’s website at www.singtel.com/dataroam or from point of sales material.
- You must log on to Singtel Mobile’s preferred network operator in the Approved Destination (“Approved Network”) in order to use the Travel Pass without additional charges.
- Prevailing data roaming charges apply for data roaming usage beyond the 30-day duration and/or if you log on to a network that is not an Approved Network.
- Activation of Travel Pass via My Singtel app/*100#/*7626/My Account is free. However, if you choose to activate Travel Pass via Singtel Mobile's 1688 hotline (assisted activation), a S$10 activation fee shall apply. Activation shall be effected the following day.
- Travel Pass will automatically deactivate at 12 midnight, 30 consecutive days after the date of activation.
- If you exceed the specified 100MB data bundle limit within the 30-day period, an excess charge of S$0.45/MB on the preferred network shall apply.
- Travel Pass is to be used for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- Singtel Mobile shall not provide any refund for Travel Pass regardless of any usage or expiry.
- The use of Travel Pass in any Approved Destination is subject to availability of an Approved Network. Singtel Mobile shall not be liable to you for any unavailability, interruption, network quality or other network-related problems that are beyond the control of Singtel Mobile.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended by Singtel Mobile from time to time as Singtel Mobile deems appropriate and any such amendments shall be posted on www.singtel.com and shall take effect from the date that they are so posted.
- Use of the Travel Pass will constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- You hereby affirmatively consent to and authorise Singtel Mobile or Singapore Telecommunications Limited (“Singtel”) to collect, use and/or disclose your personal data in accordance to Clause 15 of Singtel’s General Terms and Conditions and/or prevailing policies, where applicable.
- No results found